luni, 12 decembrie 2011

JUST SIMPLY IN LOVE


I just Love this poem since I start blogging in April 2011 as I feel this way deeply and I would like to share the the little tale of mine;
(Love is not something you go out and look for. Love finds you, and when it does, ready or not, it’ll be the best thing to ever happen to you.)
There was a Fish in the Ocean
Fish said to the Ocean: 
‘You can’t see my tears because I’m in the water.’
Ocean reply to the fish
‘I feel your tears because you’re in my heart.’
I am neither a fish nor the Ocean, yet you still can’t see my tears? 
Fish said to the Ocean: 
‘I am here I will not leave you because I will die without you.’
Ocean reply to the fish: 
‘I know you are here with me but yet your mind is elsewhere.’
I am neither a fish nor the Ocean, yet I will not leave you because I love you but am I the one in your heart? 
Fish said to the Ocean: 
‘without fishes there is nothing in the Ocean.’
Ocean reply to the fish: 
‘without you there is nothing in my life.’
I am neither a fish nor the Ocean, without me you will still live on but without you, my life has no meaning…..
Fish said to the Ocean: 
‘So how many fishes did you known before me? ‘
Ocean reply to the fish: 
‘you are surely not the first fish I knew in the ocean but the first fish in my heart.’
I am neither a fish nor the Ocean, and we are not each other’s first but do you know every time when I start wondering; you will be first one in my mind….
Fish said to the Ocean: 
‘why is me always the one asking you? ‘
Ocean reply to the fish: 
‘because I like being in your thoughts.’
I am neither a fish nor the Ocean, why do you have to make me wait; 
don’t you know I love you; 
don’t you know its very painful; 
don’t you know I‘m suffering.
If I are the ocean and you are a fish; you will always be the one in my heart…. 
If I am a fish and you are the ocean; will you let me swim in your heart? 
My
Crazy Obsession With You

You are and will forever be in my heart.

,,,

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu